Home > OUR PARTNERS > Parents > Parent Support Group (PSG) > About PC!
Parents-Connect! is Horizon Primary School's Parent Support Group, established in November 2011.
- Provide networking opportunities for parents to meet and share with one another. (parents with parents)
- Encourage parental involvement in school activities & programs and develop a collaborative partnership between parents and the school.
- Create opportunities for parents to bond with their children through activities. (parents with children)
A team of supportive parents with a sense of belonging to the Horizon family.
To foster strong bonds between the school, parents and children so as to provide a joyful, caring & nurturing environment for the children.
- The support of the parent given to the child.
- Not just his or her own child, but to other children as well.
- Build strong bonds amongst parents with their children, parents with parents, parents with teachers.
Vibrant orange colour
- Combination of Red (Energy) and Yellow (Happiness)
- Symbolic association with joy, sunshine, enthusiasm, happiness and creativity
- Also signifies success and encouragement