Home > CONTACT US > Privacy Statement
1. This is a government school website, Horizon Primary School website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
3. If you choose to send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personal identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please provide us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
6. Photograph(s) or video recording(s) of your child/children captured during any of the school’s events may be published in this website.
7. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.